Our Introductory Social Media course is perfect if you want to learn how to use social media for business. You might be a a business owner, in a marketing or PR role or currently not doing any social media activity and want to learn best practice.
During the course we’ll help you understand the ever changing world of social media and take an interactive, hands-on look at your business needs. We’ll introduce the most popular channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and share with you tips on how to avoid common mistakes.
By the end of the course you’ll be equipped with the knowledge and skills to help you create and then implement your own bespoke social media plan.
- What is social media
- Defining your goals and objectives
- Identifying the right social media platforms for your business
- Social Media best practice
- All you need to know to get going on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Tools to use to maximise your time and effort
- Putting together your bespoke social media strategy